June 28, 2013 § Leave a comment
- Design*Sponge’s Living In feature this week was The Sandlot. First of all, I LOVE Living In: (I mean, Moonrise Kingdom, You’ve Got Mail, Chocolat, Amelie, Midnight in Paris?! Amazing.). Secondly, I concur with every sentiment they had about childhood movies and the fact that Sandlot actually continually exceeds my memories every time I watch it. Thirdly, how cool (?!?) are the pieces they chose to feature? I want to buy them all for my future children!!!
- My friend Morgan is a very talented writer and blogs about her life on her blog, Morgangster. (I know – she’s so cool!) She blogged about the steadfastness of the Lord the other day. It was such a good reminder of the Lord’s constant presence, in circumstances both good and bad.
- Morgan also highlighted Karla Pruitt on her blog and I’m in love. This Georgia On My Mind print is going to make its way into my home.
- Also came across a new blog: Sweet Peach. It is a great addition to my obsession with Garden & Gun and all things classically Southern.
- Romantics Anonymous. If you have Netflix, love chocolate and are a slight francophile, please go watch this. Now. Whimsy at its finest.
- I’m loving Zara for women and SuitSupply for men this week!
- Also, searching for a classic black pump for work. It is not an easy task. 1, 2, 3, or 4… just to start with.
- Really thinking the next part of my home I need to get in order is my vanity. Here are some of the pins inspiring me: 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- And finally, I think that EssieButton is everything a blog should be. She just gets me. Loved the Get Ready With Me video this week.
I leave you with this inspiration for your weekend. Start dreaming now!!