July 3, 2013 § Leave a comment
1. J. Crew Pleated Silk Pocket Dress: This dress looks perfect for summer. Just picture this with a flowy hat, the A.P.C. sunglasses, a breezy scarf and The Sonny Sandal + a picnic basket. I die.
2. Madewell Nesting Rings: Colorful and glittery? I mean, come on. That was easy.
3. Josie Maran Argan Lip & Cheek Color Stick Set: These cheek and lip sticks are spot on from a color standpoint. I would love to try all of those out. And easy application makes for a happy girl.
4. A.P.C. by Retrosuperfuture Sunglasses: I heard that square faces look good with round sunglasses. I have never tried out this theory. But these beauties might just be the ticket to trying. (…in my dreams – I will never be able to afford them.)
5. Kontex Flax Line Towels: I love the simplicity and good design of these towels. I am actually on a mission to find these specific white tea towels with thin hot pink stripes that I saw at a restaurant one night. But until then, these would be a great addition to my kitchen.
6. The Sonny Sandal in Lizardstamp: I love everything about this shoe, especially the peachy pink strap across the toes. Pretty sure that wearing them would immediately elongate my legs and narrow my foot, basically making me a tall, Swedish beauty. At least I would feel like it in my head.
7. J. Crew Elastic Hair Tie Pack: Ladies. The hair elastic dilemma. Now spending $12.50 on a pack of elastics is obviously a terrible idea, since you will inevitably lose and/or stretch the mess out of each and every one of them. But since this is a *wish*list, I’ll take five packs since I think these colors would hugely complement my blonde mane.
8. Nike Pre Montreal Low Trainers: Now that I have been running regularly for about two months, I feel like I should be able to reward myself with these gorgeous tennies. (Two words I never thought I would put together!) I may even run more than a mile at a time if wearing these bad boys.
What are you getting giddy over this summer?