Summer Party Style
July 18, 2013 § Leave a comment
Sorry I’ve been MIA! I went on vacation with my family and really thought I would be much better about posting. Woops! That’s what grace is for, I guess.
Why is it always so difficult to pick out what to wear? Especially if you’re going to a party?
Well hopefully these pieces will help us in the panic moments when putting together our next party outfit!
- Gap Long-Sleeve V Neck Cardigan
- Old Navy Women’s Crepe-Pocket Tanks
- Anthropologie Scalloped Stripes Ponte Skirt
- Nine West Villency Wedge Sandal
- J. Crew Golden Knot Earrings
- J. Crew Classic Wide Bangle
- J. Crew Stone Mix Necklace
- J. Crew Gold Bangle Set
Obviously you do not have to get these items exactly. The idea here is to pick out colorful, fun pieces and then add lots of jewelry. Wear that with confidence and you will shine!